Who should take this class?
- Aspiring UI/UX Designers who wish to start a career in UI/UX design and learn the skills required to become professional designers.
- Web and mobile app developers who desire to broaden their knowledge of design ideas, UI/UX best practices, and design tools in order to produce better digital products.
- Students and recent graduates studying design, computer science, or a similar discipline who wish to master UI/UX design to advance their careers.
- Graphic Designers: who desire to move into UI/UX design or expand their present design talents to incorporate digital product design.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who wish to master UI/UX design in order to build better digital products for their companies or startups, or to better manage design projects.
- Product Managers who wish to better grasp the UI/UX design process and manage design projects more effectively.
- Marketing professionals interested in learning UI/UX design in order to produce more successful and engaging digital marketing campaigns or landing sites.
- Freelancers that desire to earn money by providing UI/UX design services to clients or creating more appealing digital products.
- Job changers from diverse industries that desire to move to a job in UI/UX design or simply improve their grasp of design concepts and processes.
UX/UI design with IDEaL
This course teaches students how to create user-centered designs for websites and mobile applications. User experience (UX) research, user interface (UI) design, prototyping, and usability testing are all covered in the program. Graduates are prepared for careers as UI/UX designers, working together with developers and stakeholders to build intuitive and visually appealing digital products.
- Learn the essentials of UI and UX design, including design principles, elements, and best practices.
- Discover how to develop visually beautiful and user-friendly websites, mobile apps, and other digital products.
- Learn about user-centered design and usability testing to guarantee that your designs fulfill the demands of your target audience.
- Learn how to use popular design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, and InVision to create wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Learn how to perform user research, receive feedback, and construct user personas to help you make design decisions.
- Learn the significance of accessibility and how to create digital products that are inclusive and accessible to all users, including those with impairments.
- Create consistent and maintainable designs across several platforms and devices by mastering design systems, style guides, and UI component libraries.
- Throughout the design process, learn how to effectively communicate with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Build a design portfolio that demonstrates your talents and knowledge to future employers or clients by gaining hands-on experience working on real-world projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of the newest design trends, tools, and approaches in order to consistently enhance your skills and adapt to the ever-changing design market.